Monday 23 March 2009

A sternly worded letter.

Dear Busdrivers of Wellington,

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from givng me the death stares, or saying something derogatory towards me when I ask to travel three to four stops.

I am not a fat lazy cow as you seem to be suggesting, rather a young woman who happens to have a strictly limited amount of energy at the moment, in comparison to my peers.

I do not wish to hold up the bus by telling you the vaguaries of my condition, rather simply get to wherever I want to go without overtiring.

Best Wishes,
Miss S. Walker

P.S - Maybe you should just focus on arriving at Bus Stops on time, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Steph, have you got mono? My advice is stop typing and go back to bed. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I'm so pleased you did write a sternly worded letter.

    Now back to looking at cats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, I'm recovering from mono - I was really really bas in January, so I'm kind of in mono rehab...

    ReplyDelete